850 Carton/Cartons per Month 10 packages in one inner box/12 inner box per master carton
Packaging & Delivery
10 packages in one display inner box x 12 inner display boxes in one master carton, 850 cartons in one 20'ft container 40 Grams / Package
1 - 102000
To be negotiated
Jelly & Pudding
Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red
Spices & Herbs, Fruity
HACCP, GMP, Food Safety System Certificates 22000
1 - 8
Place of Origin
JELLY with Collagen and fruits juice for four different kind of FruitsJuice
-Japanese Kyoho Grape Juice
-Japanese Toshiotome Strawberry Juice
- Japanese Kimochi Melon Juice
Four Keys Benefit of Feroro Jelly with Collagen and Fruits Juice Soluble Dietary Fiber, Prebiotic, Calcium
1. Feroro contains 600 milligrams of Collagen for each package
Written by Brianna Elliott, RD on February 19, 2020 — Medically reviewed by Atli Arnarson BSc, PhD
Top 6 Benefits of Taking
1.1 Can improve skin health
Collagen is a major component of your skin.
It plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration. As you age, your body produces less collagen, leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles.
1.2 However, several studies have shown that collagen peptides or supplements containing collagen may help slow the aging of your skin by reducing wrinkles and dryness.
1.3 In one study, women who took a supplement containing 2.5–5 grams of collagen for 8 weeks experienced less skin dryness and a significant increase in skin elasticity compared with those who did not take the supplement.
1.4 Another study found that women who drank a beverage mixed with a collagen supplement daily for 12 weeks experienced increased skin hydration and a significant reduction in wrinkle depth compared with a control group. The wrinkle-reducing effects of collagen supplements have been attributed to their ability to stimulate your body to produce collagen on its own.
1.5 Additionally, taking collagen supplements may promote the production of other proteins that help structure your skin, including elastin and fibrillin
1.6 There are also many anecdotal claims that collagen supplements help prevent acne and other skin conditions, but these are not supported by scientific evidence.
Taking supplements that contain collagen may help slow the aging of your skin. However, stronger evidence is needed from studies examining the effects of collagen on its own.
Feroro Jelly with Collagen and Fruits Juice contains 1,000 milligrams of soluble dietary fiber in our products.
Essential for a healthy diet
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Eat more fiber. You've probably heard it before. But do you know why fiber is so good for your health?
Dietary fiber — found mainly in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes — is probably best known for its ability to prevent or relieve constipation. But foods containing fiber can provide other health benefits as well, such as helping to maintain a healthy weight and lowering your risk of diabetes, heart disease and some types of cancer.
Selecting tasty foods that provide fiber isn't difficult. Find out how much dietary fiber you need, the foods that contain it, and how to add them to meals and snacks.
What is dietary fiber?
Dietary fiber, also known as roughage or bulk, includes the parts of plant foods your body can't digest or absorb. Unlike other food components, such as fats, proteins or carbohydrates — which your body breaks down and absorbs — fiber isn't digested by your body. Instead, it passes relatively intact through your stomach, small intestine and colon and out of your body.
Fiber is commonly classified as soluble, which dissolves in water, or insoluble, which doesn't dissolve.
* Soluble fiber. This type of fiber dissolves in water to form a gel-like material. It can help lower blood cholesterol and glucose levels. Soluble fiber is found in oats, peas, beans, apples, citrus fruits, carrots, barley and psyllium.
* Insoluble fiber. This type of fiber promotes the movement of material through your digestive system and increases stool bulk, so it can be of benefit to those who struggle with constipation or irregular stools. Whole-wheat flour, wheat bran, nuts, beans and vegetables, such as cauliflower, green beans and potatoes, are good sources of insoluble fiber.
The amount of soluble and insoluble fiber varies in different plant f TG oods. To receive the greatest health benefit, eat a wide variety of high-fiber foods.
Benefits of a high-fiber diet
A high-fiber diet:
* Normalizes bowel movements. Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it. A bulky stool is easier to pass, decreasing your chance of constipation. If you have loose, watery stools, fiber may help to solidify the stool because it absorbs water and adds bulk to stool.
* Helps maintain bowel health. A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon (diverticular disease). Studies have also found that a high-fiber diet likely lowers the risk of colorectal cancer. Some fiber is fermented in the colon. Researchers are looking at how this may play a role in preventing diseases of the colon.
* Lowers cholesterol levels. Soluble fiber found in beans, oats, flaxseed and oat bran may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or "bad," cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fiber foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
* Helps control blood sugar levels. In people with diabetes, fiber — particularly soluble fiber — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels. A healthy diet that includes insoluble fiber may also reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
* Aids in achieving healthy weight. High-fiber foods tend to be more filling than low-fiber foods, so you're likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. And high-fiber foods tend to take longer to eat and to be less "energy dense," which means they have fewer calories for the same volume of food.
* Helps you live longer. Studies suggest that increasing your dietary fiber intake — especially cereal fiber — is associated with a reduced risk of dying from cardiovascular disease and all cancers.
3. Feroro Jelly with Collagen and Fruits Juice contains 1,000 milligrams of prebiotic in our products.
The 10 Top Benefits of Prebiotics
Now that we know how great prebiotics are for the health of our microbiome, we can’t stop there. Prebiotics are filled full of many other important health benefits, so let’s talk about them all.
Here are the top 10 benefits you can enjoy simply by adding prebiotics in your daily diet.
3.1 They Keep Your Gut Happy and Healthy
In partnership with probiotics, prebiotics are great for gut health. These fibrous foods help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal system by increasing the presence and diversity of good bacteria. The good bacteria are able to use the prebiotic fibers to survive and produce short-chain fatty acids. Some of these fatty acids can then be used to improve the lining of the gut. Prebiotics also help improve overall digestion and reduce the risk of leaky gut syndrome, Candida virus, IBS and other intestinal issues.
3.2 They Reduce the Risk of Cancer
Healthy consumption of prebiotics has been shown to decrease the number of free radicals and cancer cells in the body. Specifically, colon cancer is associated with increased toxins in our bodies that are not removed quickly enough. Many studies have shown a decrease in tumors and cancer cells in those who eat a diet packed with prebiotics.
3.3 They Keep Your Blood Pressure in Good Shape
While prebiotics don’t directly lower blood pressure, eating prebiotics helps balance the body’s mineral and electrolyte levels. When this happens, blood pressure levels begin to decrease because minerals and electrolytes are directly related to blood pressure. How cool, right? Something to remember when it comes to blood pressure and prebiotics though is that plant-based prebiotics (Fructo-oligosaccharide) have shown signs of lowering levels while animal-based prebiotics (galacto-oligosaccharide) have not. So stick with the plants and lower your blood pressure!
3.4 They Help Your Body Properly Absorb Nutrients
Remember how we said probiotics wouldn’t exist without prebiotics? Prebiotics help probiotics recolonize in the gut. When your body is able to properly absorb nutrients, it turns off its autoimmune responses helps you convert food into energy more readily. Plus, by better absorbing nutrients, including minerals like magnesium and calcium which are needed for bone health, prebiotics also play a part in protecting your bones.
3.5 They Help Maintain Healthy Hormone Levels
A happy gut is a happy YOU! Plenty of recent studies have found links to our gut health and our mood regulation. Some are even calling our gut our second brain (which definitely feels true when you skip lunch!) Prebiotics and probiotics help your body absorb essential nutrients that help build hormone chemicals. In fact, some research links mood disorders like anxiety and depression to imbalanced gut health.
3.6 They Help Reduce the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
People who eat a diet rich in prebiotics have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease. Getting your daily recommended dose of prebiotics (about 4-6 grams) helps to reduce glycation, a known cause for increased free radicals in the body. Prebiotics also have what is known as a hypo-cholesterolemic effect which helps the body fight off cardiovascular disease.
3.7 They Increase Immune Function and Lower Inflammation in the Body
Prebiotics and probiotics help with healthy bowel movements, which helps reduce allergies and infections while boosting overall immunity. They also help our bodies absorb essential nutrients, which gives the body energy to keep immune function running smoothly and keep inflammation at bay. Inflammation is linked to a laundry list of diseases that can occur in the body, but prebiotics keep levels of good bacteria up, which keeps inflammation down.
3.8 They Help Prevent Hair Loss
An unhealthy gut can make us more sensitive to hair loss. Hairguard tells us how reduced inflammation, balanced hormones, and a strong immune system all play a significant role in promoting a healthy scalp and hair growt
Packing & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
Top Knot International Co., Ltd is subsidiary company of Thanawin Holding Co., Ltd which this group company is engaged several business such as food and beverage, frozen food products such as Pad Thai Noodles, Tom Yum Koong, etc., freeze dried fruits such as Durian, Mangosteen, Longan, Rambutan Stuff with Pineapple, Longan stuff with Durian and oriental food products, Oriental Thai's Desert, manufacturer and exporter, and high medical technology for AI and IOT, energy business and Mobile operator. For more information, please enter our website:www.thanawinholding.com